Gurds Hundal is a trauma coach and inner work expert for high achieving, sensitive women, who want to transform trauma and trust themselves.
She's helped many clients to heal from ancestral, cultural, societal to familial trauma...as well childhood, financial, relationship, and first-generational trauma...and speak their truth with no fear!
Many of Gurds' clients have discovered their purpose, entered healthy relationships, enforced strong boundaries, reconnected with their inner child and learnt to love themselves better.
Her signature approach comes down to holding the space for her clients to feel, deal and heal their trauma in a safe and understanding environment...allowing them to heal quicker.
She has more than a decade of experience in self-healing, coaching, journalism and healthcare, and has helped many women to infinitely trust themselves and speak their truth.
As a former Yorkshire Lass, Gurds now lives in London.
As Featured On
FROM TRAUMA TO PEACE
UK NATURAL HEALTH SHOW
RAW FEST SPEAKER
HER BOOK, EDUCO
WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE
Selected Interviews & Articles
"How To Heal Generational Trauma" - Spirit & Ambitious
"Life as an Empath" - Limitless Soul
"Self-Awareness, Self-Acceptance, and Inner Peace" - The Feminija Project
- "The Highly Sensitive Empath" - The Revelation Podcast!
- "Breaking The Cycle" - On Call Empath
- "Being Highly Sensitive" - Hi Sensitives
- "Becoming an Empowered Empath" - The Uplifting Podcast
- "Self-Love and Forgiveness" - Behind Close Doors, Alicia Aberley
- "Show Up & Stand Out" - Juliette Stapleton
- "Grounded Wisdom" - Wild and Holy Radio
- "Writing My Life Story Saved My Life" - One Tribe Magazine
- "Healing My Trauma" - Chi To Be Podcast
- "Start Saying No To Things You Don't Want To Do" - The Entrepreneur Way
- "Get Inspired With Gurds" - UK Health Radio
- "How Inner Work Can Help You Heal Generational Trauma" - The Prosperity Approach Podcast
- "Releasing Conditioning and Setting Boundaries" - New Light Living - See Your Life in a New Light!
- "Recovered People-pleaser, self-sacrificer and good girl" - Wild Women Wednesday, Cristi Christensen
- "A Journey to Finding That Inner Light" - Eastern Eye
- "Being Me" - Grewal Twins
- "Shining Your Light" - One Tribe Magazine
- "Overcoming Trauma" - Elaine Lou
- "How To Heal Your Pain" - Dr Leonard Coldwell
- "Surrendering & Self-Love" - Retifit
- "Inner Trust" - No Boxing Thinking Radio Show
- "Self-Help Books For Depression" - Pulse Today Magazine
- "What's Inside Your Food" - Gathering of Minds
- How To Do The Inner Work
- How to Transform Trauma and Infinitely Trust Yourself
- How To Heal The Past, Speak Your Truth and Trust Your Inner Voice
- How to Live A Happier, Healthier and Peaceful Life
- Why Inner Peace is The New Rich
- Why Healing Ancestral and Cultural Trauma Will Change Your Life
INTERESTED IN INTERVIEWING GURDS?
Email us (Caroline) at email@example.com